“Kathy and I began working together when I was offered an Interim Director of Development position and she’s helped me develop confidence in my leadership and management style. While I’ll continue to develop my skills, since engaging in monthly strategy meetings with Kathy, I have found a balance in my management approach that’s proving effective and is helping me cultivate productive and meaningful relationships with the members of my team. I value Kathy’s honesty and I trust she’ll provide thoughtful feedback rooted in her many years of successful development experience.” — Director of Development, Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering, Colorado State University
KDD Philanthropy offers these tools to teams and individuals, in group and one-on-one forums. Another way KDD Philanthropy offers distinctive value to your team is through CFRE credit*. In addition to us crafting customized training and tools for your organization, we also work with CFRE to assure our trainings qualify for credit toward initial certification and/or recertification. Every one hour of training equals 1.0 points toward that process.
Options and services include:
- Coaching for Academic Leaders
- Donor Engagement for Fundraisers and Fundraising Partners
- Fundraising Workshops
- Overcoming “Donor Ghosting”
- Parent/Family Fundraising Training
- Portfolio Optimization and Prospect Development
- Stewardship and Donor Recovery
- Strategic Portfolio Management
- Strategic Talent Management
- Stronger Prospect Qualification in Five Sessions
- Transition Leadership
- Virtual Coaching and Training
*Trainings must be submitted to CFRE at least three weeks prior to the training date to be eligible and approved for credit.