Natural partners — faculty, physicians, programs leaders, executive directors, and more — can do more to inspire excitement and buy-in from prospects than nearly any other “tool” we have as advancement professionals.
Building these partnerships doesn’t always come easily, however. This webinar includes tips and tools that will help you work with internal partners to create a more successful fundraising program. We’ll build your tool kit and your confidence in building these partnerships, whether your partner is newer in their role or less experienced in fundraising, or an experienced pro.
We will explore:
- The role of a partner: where they’re most effective and where they are not
- Creating buy-in to the philanthropic process
- Staffing partners to build trust and outcomes
- Developing effective language for prospect visits, including how to talk about philanthropy
- Establishing priorities in fundraising
- And more!
Attendees will come away from this session with practical advice and strategies that were formed through years of in-house partnership with internal leaders. And you will receive an exercise to complete afterward that will allow you to take the strategies we discussed and build them into an actionable plan.
“Engaging Natural Partners in the Philanthropic Process” is $149. To purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org.