“After about six months in my new position at NPR, I can honestly say the time I spent with you in our coaching sessions has proven invaluable. Thank you, Kathy, for always taking the time to work through things I brought to the table. My experience with you and all of the guidance you gave me during our meetings has not only made me a better person, but a better employee and manager at NPR. Taking the time to listen, really listen, not being afraid to strategically push back, to be honest and transparent with those who report to me, are just some of the valuable tools you taught me that I use on a weekly (if not daily) basis.” — Director, Prospect Management & Research, National Public Radio
Whether you’re seeking tools to hone fundraising strategies, create a high-performing culture, or develop your executive presence, KDD Philanthropy will help you excel through an approach rooted in in-house experience.
What we Offer: Executive Coaching
Advancement leaders face unique challenges and opportunities. Those who are able to assess the larger picture, articulate a clear and compelling vision, and build a team to carry out that vision, will thrive in a competitive landscape.
Through focused, individual engagement, KDD Philanthropy is a partner for leaders as they undertake this process, hone their skills, and expand the tools they bring to their careers. We have coached clients in numerous areas, including:
- Hiring and retaining high-performing teams
- Leadership presence and effectiveness
- Designing a thriving culture
- Principal gift fundraising strategies
- Developing and deploying a strategic plan
What we Offer: Fundraising Essentials Coaching
Today’s development professionals work with ever-increasing expectations in the face of growing organizational needs. KDD Philanthropy helps these professionals build the skills and strategies that allow them to exceed goals, demonstrate accountability, and leverage these outcomes to greater success.
KDD Philanthropy has coached clients on a variety of topics, including:
- Sophisticated fundraising strategy
- Donor pipeline development
- Impactful solicitations
- Effective portfolio management
What to Expect
Coaches at KDD Philanthropy have held leadership roles at successful organizations. They draw on their experience leading teams, securing significant gifts, and developing fundraising and management strategies, to provide clients with thoughtful, nuanced feedback.
Our coaches focus on activities that support clients’ professional success and can be acted upon immediately:
- Identifying and expanding strengths to build presence and outcomes
- Leveraging a proactive approach to take control of your programs and career
- Developing focus and discipline to achieve greater results
- Applying strategy to your role and growth
- Maximizing focus and discipline
Meet our Coaches
What our Clients Say
- City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Chapman University
- Children’s Receiving Home of Sacramento
- Colorado State University
- Mills College
- University of Denver