I am thrilled to be partnering with beautiful University of Denver, where we have an exciting opening for an experienced fundraising leader who is seeking to advance their career as a part of a relationship-focused, results-oriented, dynamic advancement team. We are currently hiring for a key leadership position: Executive Director of Development, Daniels College of Business.
We have something unique to offer you: a commitment to development at the very top with the Chancellor; a dynamic and engaged Vice Chancellor; an innovative and committed Dean; and a position that offers the opportunity and responsibility befitting fundraising leaders. Highlights include:
- Chancellor Rebecca Chopp is an experienced university leader who brings her focus and vision to University of Denver through its strategic planning process. Dr. Chopp supports the importance of strong philanthropic programs in achieving this plan – an important element of Dr. Chopp’s career successes has been her passion for fundraising and her demonstrated willingness to be a strong partner and committed champion for institutional development programs.
- Joining Dr. Chopp in achieving new heights of success for University of Denver is Armin Afsahi, the new Vice Chancellor for Advancement. VC Afsahi is known in the industry for his innovative, dynamic approach, and for his commitment to recognizing and valuing employees, which includes creating growth opportunities.
- Dean Brent Chrite is an innovative and thoughtful academician who seeks a true partnership with his development team. His approach to team and philanthropy make him a perfect partner.
- The position reports to Associate Vice Chancellor Mike McCall, who demonstrates University of Denver tenure and commitment, as well as strong leadership skills.
- A work environment on the incredible campus of a doctoral-granting research university, in the heart of a thriving city, surrounded by nature; Denver boasts a flourishing urban scene neighboring exceptional natural beauty host to numerous outdoor activities.
- The Executive Director of Development will partner with this committed leadership team, as well as with accomplished academic leaders, to implement a bold philanthropic vision and lead their teams to success.
Learn more about this opening by clicking here: Executive Director of Development, DCB. We are seeking fundraising professionals who are driven, passionate and innovative. We would consider it an honor to talk with you, and to receive referrals to anyone who you believe has the talent, enthusiasm, and experience to join this team.