I am pleased to be partnering with the beautiful University of Denver, where we have an exciting opening for an experienced fundraising leader who is seeking to advance their careers as a part of a relationship-focused, results-oriented, dynamic advancement team. We are currently hiring for an Executive Director, Foundation Relations.
As an experienced Foundations officer, you likely receive recruitment emails in your inbox regularly. However, we believe we have something unique to offer you: a commitment to development at the very top with the Chancellor; a dynamic and engaged Vice Chancellor; innovative and committed academic leadership and a position that offers the opportunity and responsibility befitting fundraising leaders. DU looks to accelerate their Foundation program thru the building of a national best practice model. Highlights include:
- Chancellor Rebecca Chopp is an experienced university leader who brings her focus and vision to University of Denver through its strategic planning process. Dr. Chopp supports the importance of strong philanthropic programs in achieving this plan – an important element of Dr. Chopp’s career successes has been her passion for fundraising and her demonstrated willingness to be a strong partner and committed champion for institutional development programs.
- Joining Dr. Chopp in achieving new heights of success for University of Denver is Armin Afsahi, the new Vice Chancellor for Advancement. VC Afsahi is known in the industry for his innovative, dynamic approach, and for his commitment to recognizing and valuing employees, which includes creating growth opportunities.
- A vibrant “One DU” strategic plan that aligns well with the overall vision for a comprehensive national foundation strategy.
- A work environment on the incredible campus of a doctoral-granting research university, in the heart of a thriving city, surrounded by nature; Denver boasts a flourishing urban scene neighboring exceptional natural beauty host to numerous outdoor activities.
- The chosen Executive Director will partner with this committed leadership team, as well as with accomplished academic leaders, to implement a bold philanthropic vision and lead their team to success.
You can learn more about this opening by clicking here. We are seeking fundraising professionals who are driven, passionate, and innovative. I would consider it an honor to talk with you, and to receive referrals to anyone who you believe has the talent, enthusiasm, and experience to join this team.