Looking for professional development that’s grounded in practice and you can use immediately? Join a KDD Philanthropy webinar!
KDD Philanthropy webinars reflect our team’s commitment to advancement professionals with the theory, practical strategies, and support you need to refresh your skills, rebuild your toolkit, and renew your energy. Every KDD Philanthropy webinar includes a take-away exercise for participants that reinforces key learnings and facilitates ongoing team dialogue, helping you and your team excel.
Webinars are priced at $125 USD per institution. You may register as many members of your team as you like for one cost (instructions for how to invite team members will be included automatically at the bottom of your AnyMeeting webinar confirmation email).
Webinars are 60 minutes at 10am PST/11am MST/12noon CST/1pm EST. Participate live or purchase the recordings/webinar materials. Click on the series title to register.
2023 WEBINAR SERIES
Closing a Gift in Five Meetings: The Five-Meeting Model™
April 5, 2023
It’s Not About the Ask, It’s About the Partnership
May 24, 2023
Resiliency in Fundraising
September 27, 2023
Educate, Navigate, Negotiate: Strengthen Your Skills in Working with Natural Partners
- Session 1: Education —February 22, 2023
- Session 2: Navigate — March 22, 2023
- Session 3: Negotiate — April 26, 2023
Transferable / New-to-Fundraising Training Series: Building Your Tools for Individual Fundraising
- Session 1: Acronyms, the Basics and What We Do — May 31
- Session 2: Applying the Donor Cycle to My Work — June 28
- Session 3: Exploring Donor Trends — July 26
- Session 4: Tools to Build Conversations — August 16
- Session 5: The Champion Model — September 20
- Session 6: Strengthening Cultivation — October 18
- Session 7: Donor Understanding and a Strong Ask/Partnership Invitation — November 15
Language and Tools to Move Through the Donor Cycle with Confidence
- Session 1: Identify — April 12
- Session 2: Introduce/Inform — May 10
- Session 3: Interest — June 14
- Session 4: Involve — July 12
- Session 5: Invite — August 9
- Session 6: Invite Part 2 — September 13
- Session 7: Invest — October 11
- Session 8: Impact — November 8
- Session 9: Putting the Pieces Together — December 13
Looking for CFRE credit? Full participation in any KDD Philanthropy webinar is applicable for 1.0 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
All of KDD Philanthropy’s webinar recordings are available for purchase. Whether you’re an individual looking to build your energy and your skills, or you’re a leader who wants to support your entire team’s success, a recorded webinar is for you!